Gardens by Graham & Co - Stylish,modern,contemporary,traditional
My Blog

bucking the trend

Despite all the doom and gloom we are constantly hearing about the state of the economy, the rise in unemployment and the general state of the construction & manufacturing scene i am pleased to say that as a small residential landscaping business we are definately bucking the trends, our order book is possibly the healthiest it has ever been, and its still the middle of winter!
weather is slowing us down BIG TIME! but the wet will be making way for some beautiful spring days (Cant Wait!) then i know the phone is going to go ballistic again!
now is a great time to start planning those projects around your home as people often forget the wait for a tradesperson gets longer the closer we get to christmas and it seems that christmas day is the day we all want to have our project done by.
if you think i can help you achieve you goals of a beautiful backyard, anappealing front garden makeover maybe some maintenace free synthetic lawn a new paved patio or driveaway then give us a call fro a free noi obligation quote, and dont forget i do back my work with a satisfaction guarantee. ( maybe thats why my order book is full!)
cant wait to see you and get on with your work!
Graham

16 Comments to bucking the trend:

Comments RSS
Visit Here on Thursday, 14 August 2014 9:25 AM
Die geringere Maenner erwachsene Maenner wissen die laengerfristige, sie auch sein moegen platzieren eine Wette gegen aus gegen sie.Der Reserve macht seine Umsatz im vigorish oder Saft.

sportwetten on Thursday, 14 August 2014 10:57 PM
Das ist sie etablierten der standard die der Relevanz von Name von ein Net ist wichtig fuer die fuer die in der Einrichtung. Die ideale gibt Ihnen Anregungen abhaengig im effektivste erhaeltlich Information .

sell loose diamonds on Thursday, 2 October 2014 9:16 PM
Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful information specially the final phase I maintain such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Beth on Friday, 29 May 2015 6:38 PM
Thanks for this inspiring article. These ideas are really useful. Get going with my http://eduaid.guru/Auto_Essay_Writer.html

John Peter on Friday, 27 April 2018 8:34 PM
I like winter.

masters dissertation proposal on Sunday, 29 April 2018 9:55 PM
Hey Graham, Nice work with this. I would love to read more stuff shared by you here. Is this something that is related to herbs and natural ingredients in medicine?

Charde Nolan on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 9:13 PM
Regular job.

PhD dissertation writing services on Sunday, 12 August 2018 11:44 PM
According to my information, the trend like this has gone old and only a few people are following this. However, adding some new techniques can make it pretty interesting.

asd on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 4:01 PM
asdas

DFGDFGDFG on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 9:37 PM
FGDFG

asd on Friday, 17 August 2018 2:58 PM
asd

www.fratres.ie on Thursday, 30 August 2018 7:52 PM
Find Job Vacancies Close to You. Personalized Job Alerts by Email. Access to Jobs near You. Free Email Job Alerts. Personalised Vacancies.

Anonymous on Monday, 24 September 2018 9:11 PM
Hi, thank you for sharing this great info. Was just browsing through the net in my office and happened upon your blog. It is really very well written and quit comprehensive in explaining with a very simple language. Orthopedic Injury Frankfort

Ashley Stewart Coupons on Monday, 1 October 2018 6:54 PM
thank you for posting such an informative blog

bestessay uk on Thursday, 25 October 2018 2:08 PM
Home improvements are something that most people want done before major holidays. This is to make sure that when the big holidays come up, their homes are looking at their best. As someone who built their home from scratch, I know the importance of improvements and additions to the home. I always want my house to be able to not just be pleasing to the eye, but to instill a feeling of safety and comfort to not just my family, but to anyone who enters my home. If I ever need help with my home projects, I will definitely look to give you guys a call.

deliciasrestaurant.com on Tuesday, 1 January 2019 11:11 PM
It is one of the most lovely and beautiful places to have a tour. Thailand is favourite tourist destination which has beautiful natural scenery to offer to the tourists.